The New Vision grain department’s objective is to provide grain producers programs and solutions, grain transportation and grain handling facilities that will enable them to market their grain at price and basis levels which will maximize the profitability of their farming operation.
- Nineteen grain elevators located in 16 communities.
- Storage capacity of 28.6 million bushels.
- Four shuttle train loading stations on the Union Pacific (UP) railroad and one shuttle train loading station on the BNSF. Also, one 75-car station on the UP.
- Three feed manufacturing facilities located in Magnolia, Windom and Worthington.
Services and Programs
- Individualized grain marketing plans and producer calls
- Direct farm pick-up program
- Market updates via text
- Weekly newsletter
- Quarterly producer marketing meetings
- Monthly statements on status of specialty contracts
- Internet access to producer grain transactions
- Internet access to place cash, basis and HTA offers
- ACH deposits on grain settlements
- Open grain storage program and Grain Storage Certificate program
- Fall Grain Policies
- Extended Price Contracts
- Free delay price program when available. (Winter, Spring, Summer delivery)
Individual Marketing Planning and Solutions
New Vision has professional and experienced personnel on staff to provide marketing information and common-sense solutions, and to assist in developing customized marketing plans.
Innovative Marketing Contracts
New Vision’s goal is to assist producers in marketing their grain in the upper one third of the annual cash price range. This includes providing marketing contracts that enable producers to capture price premiums in the CBOT futures market. Also included is spread and basis information to maximize the final marketing results.
A wide variety of contract options are offered:
- New Vision Cash Value contracts
- New Vision Offer contracts
- New Vision Basis contracts with 70% cash advance
- New Vision Hedge to Arrive contracts
- New Vision Conditional Offer contracts
- New Vision Producer Accumulator contracts
- New Vision Producer Accumulator with Euro Double Up contracts
- New Vision Producer w/Euro DU KO and Guaranteed Quantity Accumulator contracts
- New Vision Producer Laddered Accumulator contracts
- New Vision Minimum Price contracts
- New Vision Minimum Hedge contracts
- New Vision Min/Max Price contracts
- New Vision Managed Pool Marketing program
- New Vision INTLFC Stone Managed Marketing program
- New Vision Roach Ag Marketing Managed Marketing program
Receive daily cash bids via text or email. Sign up today