COVID-19 New Vision Coop
To Our Customers and Neighbors,
Safety continues to be a core value for New Vision Co-op which includes a focus on the health and safety of our employees as well as the families, customers and owners, and the communities in which we live and work.
As you know, the COVID-19 global pandemic continues to evolve and change our daily routines. We are all constantly finding new ways to operate and work together through this challenging time.
The good news is that Spring is here, and I want to emphasize; we are open for business. We are simply working differently and adjusting protocols while working to keep everyone safe.
Starting March 18th, New Vision Co-op implemented changes throughout our locations to protect the stakeholders and communities that we work in. Face-to-face meetings pose the greatest risk for everyone involved. If you need to conduct critical business that requires an in-person consultation, please call for an appointment.
- We are ready for spring!
- Our sales staff are all working remotely and available via phone or email.
- Products can be picked up at our locations, but you must call in advance and follow our pick-up protocols.
- If you are ready for product to be delivered or applied, please give us as much advance notice as possible.
- We are still accepting grain at all locations.
- Truck drivers should remain in their cab during loading or unloading.
- Scale tickets will be handled differently as to avoid physical contact.
- All grain checks will be mailed or sent via direct deposit.
- Our grain sales and originator staff are working remotely, but are reachable by phone or email.
- All of our office locations will remain locked, and have enacted split shift schedules. Our staff is still available to assist you with your needs, but at a distance.
- Feed delivery orders can continue to be placed through our website, via text, phone or email.
- Please respect the space needed for limited contact from our feed delivery drivers.
- For feed or pick-up orders, we ask that you call, text or email all orders at least one hour prior to intended pickup. Remain in your vehicle and your order will be loaded.
- At our bag Ingredient receiving locations, communication must be done via telephone or email. All drivers must remain in their vehicles and New Vision Co-op employees will unload the pallets.
Our commitment is that we will continue to provide excellent service throughout this pandemic. We value your business and your trust. We are still working, just differently and we look forward to resuming normal interactions as soon as it is deemed safe to do so. We will continue to adjust and conduct our practices differently as the pandemic evolves or changes.
As a company that prides itself on the personal relationships we have built, all of these changes are difficult and we appreciated your cooperation as our world fights the spread of this pandemic.
New Vision Co-op CEO
(click on the links for details):
NEW VISION ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
You can also get up-to-the-moment information about your New Vision Account by going online to request for online access. Go to www.newvision.coop and click on “My Account” in the upper right-hand corner. Click on “first time sign on” and enter you New Vision Co-op customer number and the last four digits of your tax ID number. Your customer number can be found on any New Vision grain settlement, scale ticket or statement. By creating your online account, you can get instant access to your scale tickets, grain contracts, statements, account balances and more.
As a reminder you can go to our website and submit feed orders or text them to 507-218-4677.
Seek medical advice if you develop symptoms and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been to an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19. Follow the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control.