New Vision Co-op Seeking New Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Due to retirement, New Vision Co-op’s Board of Directors is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Chief Executive Officer. New Vision Co-op operates in 19 locations in southwest Minnesota with 160 employees. The agronomy, feed and grain departments generate approximately $400 million in annual sales.
The Chief Executive Officer manages employees and assets for the maximum benefit of New Vision Coop’s member-owners as directed by the New Vision Coop Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or related field
- Ten years of successful management experience in an agriculture environment (cooperative management preferred).
- Experience managing a business or large, complex operating department or division with profitable business growth.
- A proven track record of building teamwork and leading effective teams.
- Ability to conduct business analysis, trends and forecasting.
- An understanding of agricultural business operations and risk management.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication.
Questions on this position should be directed to Tim Hansberger, New Vision Co-op Board Chairman at the contact information listed below.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for this position, submit your cover letter and resume to Tim Hansberger, New Vision Co-op Board Chairman by April 30, 2019.
New Vision Co-op Board Chairman
38438 210th St.
Brewster, MN 56119