New Vision Co-op Old Crop Delayed Price Program
Posted Aug 12, 2020
- Both Corn and Soybeans
- Flat service Fee of 18 cents/bushel.
- Delivery beginning Monday August 17, 2020.
- Final Delivery by September 14, 2020.
- Delivery to any New Vision Co-op Location depending on availability of space.
- CCC farm stored grain must be paid off before grain can be applied to Delayed Price Contract.
- Delayed Price Contracts must be priced at New Vision Co-op’s delivery location spot price.
- Allowable moisture for corn on DPA will be 15%. Corn over 15% moisture will be shrunk to 15% moisture according to New Vision Coop’s moisture discount schedule.
- Allowable moisture for soybeans on DPA will be 13% Soybeans over 13% moisture will be shrunk to 13% moisture according to New Vision’s moisture discount schedule.
- Bushels must be priced By February 19, 2021. Bushels unpriced by February 19, 2021 will be automatically priced at noon on Monday February 22, 2021.